Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a Client Support Associate to provide operational sales support as part of our Victorian sales team. Quoting experience is essential.
The successful candidate will have previously worked within an IT organization.
Your day at NTT
- Quoting - Liaising with account managers to analyse requirements, and technical teams to choose appropriate products; contacting suppliers to source pricing and stock availability; and using our online quoting tool to produce proposal documentation
- Procurement administration – working with our e-procurement systems to manage pricing; responding to client queries; general system administration
- Sales and Maintenance Order management – processing accurate vendor requests; assisting our order team to resolve issues; raising and submission of invoices; assisting Accounts team with problem resolution
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Quoting experience, preferably within the IT industry
- Customer service focus – you enjoy building rapport with clients, and want to ensure they receive the best and most timely solution
- Confident communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to use initiative
- A desire to build a career in Information Technology
- The ability to prioritise well, identify and meet deadlines, and deliver under pressure
- Intermediate to Advanced level skills in the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Valid Australian Working rights
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience in a customer service role, and a relevant Business Administration or Information Technology qualification (Diploma, Certificate IV or Degree level). You have an understanding of basic IT Networking products and key vendors. Experience using SAP or Salesforce applications will be highly regarded but is not essential.