Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently seeking a Security Solutions Architect to join our successful professional services team in Sydney. Based in the CBD, within our Cybersecurity practice, you will be required to provide high level technical architecture and expertise to support the presales and the bid process to deliver cutting edge security solutions for enterprise customers.
Your day at NTT
- Provide support to the sales, bid and account management process.
- Gather customer requirements.
- Define and design scope of works.
- Provide high level security architecture to support responses to RFI's and RFP's.
- Engage with customers and vendors throughout the solution design phase.
- Present business and solution cases.
- Conduct workshops and meetings to discuss and explain RFP's.
- Compare and contrast solutions, options and costings across multiple vendors.
- Be the main point of contact for security related matters within the professional services division.
- Assist with technical business development in a customer facing, C-Level environment.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- CISSP, CCIE Security, CISM, SABSA, CEH highly desired
- Demonstrable background working in a presales and technical architecture (cybersecurity focused) environment.
- Broad exposure to multiple vendor technologies.
- Deep knowledge across data security, endpoint, perimeter, DLP, malware, virtualization/cloud security (Azure and AWS).
- Capable of communicating technically and at C-Level.
- Ability to build and maintain long lasting business relationships.
- Aptitude to lead a team.