Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
This role will be working for NTT Australia Digital clients and be the first point of contact for IT Support for issues related to their Data Warehouse. You will be responsible for resolving end-user (Level 1 and Level 2) support requests via email, calls, and face to face, and supporting the operation of the platform (batch jobs, data, security and infrastructure).
Your day at NTT
- Level 1 Support: Provide basic support, troubleshooting and break/fix instructions for simple/known issues that can be resolved by the end-user.
- Level 2 Support: Provide break/fix for configuration issues, data integration, data model issues, and research/implement fix resolution for new or known issues. Escalate to level 3 (Management) if an issue requires a design change or high-level business engagement.
- Drive continuous improvement and help develop the Service / Support model.
- Support ad hoc weekend, evening or morning implementations.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Windows infrastructure, SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS (must have), Power BI and AWS (nice to have).
- Strong knowledge of IT administration/management systems such as Active Directory, Certificate management, and Collaboration/service management tools - Jira, Confluence (must have) & ServiceNow (nice to have).
- Experience working under an ITIL Service Management framework - strong Release, Problem and Change Management experience.
- A service mindset with a desire to resolve end-user issues giving issues the right level of end to end ownership & urgency.
- Great people skills with a professional personal manner.
- Must demonstrate an ability to work closely with others and resolve conflicts in a positive manner.