Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Project Manager to join our us on an initial 6 months contract, augmenting an aersospace client’s project on site in Brisbane.
To develop and manage multiple, medium-complexity information technology (IT) project plans and deliverables. (BAU projects also). Provide input to determine complex project scope, schedule and budget baselines based on an understanding of the system development lifecycle.
Your day at NTT
- Ensure that there are appropriate communications mechanisms in place to ensure stakeholders are informed of project progress.
- Ensure projects are executed effectively by developing project management plans and other key deliverables such as scoping documents and status reports.
- Improve project performance by adopting Program Management best practices.
- Optimise the contribution of project team members through coaching and mentoring of team members.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven project infrastructure management capabilities. (also in systems )
- Ability to run a medium size project and balance the delivery of 3-5 smaller projects at the same time
- Solid domain Infrastructure knowledge
- A broad understanding of how Information Technology is used across a large and complex business environment.
- Ability to drive and take ownership of agreed project outcomes and deliverables.