Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
The Bid Manager is responsible for managing bids that have a single country scope and medium complexity (complexity may vary from country to country and has therefore not been defined in detail here). Elements that contribute to bid complexity include geographic scope (number of sites, location of sites), solution scope (number of technologies, lines of business), service scope (number of services, SLAs) and commercial complexity (contractual terms and conditions, pricing models, subcontractors).
Your day at NTT
Manage all aspects and stages of the bid, including:
- Initiation and planning
- Solution Definition
- Content Development
- Response Consolidation
- Team Reviews
- Quality Control
- Management Review and Authorisation
- Package and Deliver
- Post-submission Administration
- Bid Revisions
- Bid Award
- Win/Loss Review
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Apply sound project management principles and techniques to the management of bids.
- Establish clear and effective plans for each bid and execute it in accordance with these plans.
- Effectively manage bid resources to facilitate the development of appropriate deal strategies, solution and service architectures, commercial models and delivery/service management plans.
- Ensure that NTT’s risk exposure on all bids is understood, documented, communicated to all stakeholders and appropriately addressed/ mitigated.
- Keep an auditable trail of all bid artefacts and records on recognised company systems.
- Ensure that each bid is subject to the requisite team and management reviews prior to client submission, complying with NTT's corporate governance.
- Communicate accurately and timeously with all stakeholders and take responsibility for communications being received and understood.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation and across all functions. Bid teams typically comprise subject matter experts from Sales, Solutions and Services, Finance, Legal, HR, Marketing as well as members of the senior management and executive teams.
- Manage performance issues and escalations in the interests of ensuring bid progress and the development of a compelling offer.
- Facilitate the sourcing of general bid collateral from authorised owners in the business (Bid Management does not own or produce collateral or content; it is a net consumer of collateral/content produced by subject matter experts and function owners in the broader organisation).
- Facilitate the compilation and delivery of all client-facing bid deliverables in accordance with client instructions and requirements as well as NTT standards.
- Understand NTT’s business model and key functions and offerings, as well as local operating, commercial and general business environment and conditions.