Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Client Manager to join our team in Melbourne and take ownership of the health and private sector vertical. As a Client Manager you will have account responsibility and a key focus on analysing the client’s situation and business requirements through awareness, empathy and good qualification.
Your day at NTT
- Take ownership of clients within the health vertical
- Develop and build relationships to actively pursue, drive and close opportunities that add value to NTT’s client’s.
- Generate demand by assisting clients to identify their current needs and articulate how NTT can add value through our services and solutions
- Identify current and future opportunities for NTT
- Develop and plan account strategies
- Take ownership of commercial agreements for clients
- Strategise how to grow the account profitably
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Extensive experience working for an IT service provider in a sales capacity
- Networked within the Victorian market with a demonstrated background selling into healthcare or public sector verticals
- Ability to sell IT, Managed services and technology services and solutions that span across NTT’s core offerings
- Strong commercial acumen with a hunting mentality