Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
The Senior Services Architect is a service solution crafter for clients in the NTT business and assists with the identification of services sales. They operate in medium to high complexity service environments that include existing or custom services. The individual works across various technologies, lines of business and associated products, providing service solutions that meet NTT and client objectives.
The primary objective of a Senior Services Architect is to position custom managed services within NTT’s existing and prospective clients. They develop a thorough understanding of the client’s business needs and technology strategy and use this to define and build a managed service that aligns with the client’s business and technology objectives.
The successful candidate will have previous experience supporting Managed Services sales target achievements and has managed large complex IT Outsourcing and Manage Services opportunities.
What we expect you to do
- Assure customer and regulatory requirements and contractual obligations are covered in a technical solution
- Consideration the scope of services, delivery model(s), people, processes, Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and supporting Operational Level Agreements
- Lead role in the assurance of technical designs demonstrating a high level of understanding with respect to customer drivers, customer requirements, contractual agreements, service architecture and service management
- Understand how to create and assure a Service Model to support Operational teams in the delivery of IT services, to ensure technical solution fits into this model
- Work closely with all service providers to input on service elements that are key to the technical solution
- Work closely with all service providers to ensure the scalability of the end to end solution
To succeed in this role, you’ll need
- Previous experience as a Service Architect/Solution Architect for a large and complex organisation
- Strong technical and services understanding
- Strong Pre-sales experience
- Experience across a number of domains such as Networking, Security and Data Centre
- Strong client focused and experience building strong relationships with clients
- ITIL certified