Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
The Senior Services Architect is a service solution crafter for clients in the NTT business and assists with the identification of services sales. They operate in medium to high complexity service environments that include existing or custom services. The individual works across various technologies, lines of business and associated products, providing service solutions that meet NTT and client objectives.
The primary objective of a Senior Services Architect is to position custom managed services within NTT’s existing and prospective clients. They develop a thorough understanding of the client’s business needs and technology strategy and use this to define and build a managed service that aligns with the client’s business and technology objectives.
The successful candidate will have previous experience supporting Managed Services sales target achievements and has managed large complex IT Outsourcing and Manage Services opportunities.
What we expect you to do
- Assist with bid processes and participate or lead in scope of work determination, services pricing models and analysis of RFP/RFI’s
- Develop service models and assist the sales organization by assisting with the development and selection of optimal services solutions to meet ongoing client needs that are in line with industry best practice and standards.
- Assists with risk mitigation by developing and understanding the cost drivers within an operational service, including those that build up fixed and variable costs of an operational support team
- Supports the sales team by providing service solution proposals in line with specified client requirements to enable the understanding of the services offered by NTT.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need
- Previous experience as a Service Architect/Solution Architect for a large and complex organisation
- Strong technical and services understanding
- Experience across a number of domains such as Networking, Security and Data Centre
- Strong client focused and experience building strong relationships with clients
- ITIL certified