Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
Are you a UX/Interaction Designer who wants to make great things happen, loves to explore new technology and its possibilities to transform the world? NTT is looking for a UX/Interaction Designer to join our incredible Digital Domain who are working on several major digital transformation projects within the Federal Government and Commercial sectors.
We do great things at NTT, together we’ll create something extraordinary. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. We strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver right here in Sydney.
Some examples of what you will be doing are:
- Analyze our existing understanding of our users and their needs and if necessary, update and further develop the personas and problem scenarios & value statements in the context of the organisations value streams
- Produce design concepts that are meaningful, useable and desirable
- Collaborate with stakeholders, subject matter experts, and the development team
- Provide insights to the development team about how users interact with the service and their behavior.
Some skills and tools you'll use are:
- Demonstrated high-level experience working as a UX/Interaction Designer
- Demonstrated deep understanding of digital and user-centered design principles and practices
- Expert knowledge of UX including user research, interaction design, and usability testing
- Experience producing UX artefacts including personas, storyboards, user journeys, wireframes, prototypes
- Proven track record of improving online user experience through the development of accessible and creative digital and responsive mobile solutions
- Demonstrated experience with UX design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Principle and Axure
- Knowledge of UI development with HTML and CSS, and an understanding of how to design for technology constraints
- Proven experience facilitating user experience and usability testing
- Demonstrated collaboration, presentation and communication skills and ability to work with all stakeholders particularly through periods of change.
To be successful, we expect you to:
- A portfolio demonstrating UX design skills and an understanding of user-centered design principles
- Be hungry to learn and evolve in all aspects of the UX/Interaction Designer role.
- Communicate clearly and have a high degree of influence with all kinds of internal partners including senior leadership.
- You thrive when developing phenomenal people, not just great products.
- You are able to drive technical excellence, pushing for innovation and quality.
- Have experience working with cross-functional teams.
- A strong passion for working with (and simplifying) complex problems that span multiple products.
- Be an Australian citizen with the ability to obtain a security clearance (if you don’t have one already).