Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We need you to help us design world-class services and products for our local and global clients. Supported by one of the world’s largest and most advanced technology companies – NTT - you will be empowered to think big when helping clients define their vision. Your experience in using human-centered methods across the design lifecycle will help us create high quality, evidence-based, simple and measurable experiences.
We appreciate that not all designers are made equal. We will encourage you to showcase your strengths on client engagements while helping to develop your other skills over time.
Your day at NTT
- Develop and facilitate research activities to understand our clients and redefine their problems
- Model, design, and prototype compelling user experiences
- Undertake usability testing to validate design assumptions
- Iterate on designs as part of an agile process
- Mentor other designers as we continue to grow the team
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- 3+ years working as a full-time product, UX or interaction designer (or similar role)
- Experience facilitating collaborative design workshops client stakeholders
- Experience working collaboratively with PMs and engineers to deliver end-to-end product design, from ideation to production
- Ability to clearly demonstrate and articulate the working behind your processes and conclusions
- Proficiency in developing interactive prototypes
- Design of conceptually creative journey maps