Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Sales Specialist/BDM's (VMware/Data Centre) to join our cutting edge Data Centre business in Melbourne. Based in our CBD office you will be responsible for providing expert strategic account management, technical sales and business development for VMware & Data Centre solutions nationally.
Your day at NTT
- Use your understanding of the client’s business and their depth of knowledge on the specific solution or service, to personalise the recommended solution in line with the clients need.
- Assist with the generation of new business, including new logo business for Dimension Data, by:
- Contributing to the development of market penetration strategies.
- Contribute to the design of go-to-market campaigns and the development of sales strategies.
- Act as a SME/Vendor Lead for the NTT team to the VMware team.
- Travel nationally to meet with different NTT specialist teams as well as clients and vendors.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven experience selling & developing new business for VMware/Data Centre/Cloud Solutions.
- Ideally you will have a strong technical command across Data Centre/VMware & Cloud solutions.
- Previous sales/business development experience preferably in an IT/systems integrator environment.
- Strong vendor management experience, as part of your role will be as a vendor lead for NTT to VMware.
- Ability to travel nationally, at least on a bi-monthly cycle (moving to a monthly cycle after 6 months).