Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
You will be assigned current named accounts and potential strategic accounts in NSW, generating over $5 million in Professional Services revenue each year from multi-Domain offerings. This role is primarily focused on named accounts in NSW. The role may have National responsibility for a subset of Industry aligned Clients/Accounts.
- You will be Responsible for the broad relationship with the Client, driving deep engagement including business development of accounts with a real potential to become a Strategic Account, account planning and delivering governance, including profitability of your named Accounts.
- Support whitespace development utilizing industry or domain expertise and strengths.
- Senior-level relationship management and business development.
- Comply with NTT’a sales processes in a timely and professional manner (CRM, OQ, Client/Account Planning, etc.).
- Support and Assistance in developing new Market Services, Solutions, and Offerings
Sales and Account Management Responsibilities
- Drive sales to reach targets assigned, including Pipeline Generation
- Forecast upcoming work and pipeline effectively.
- Meet the Client profitability Margin.
- Achieve the Client Net Promoter Score as measured in the annual survey.
- Work with other roles to maximize NTT’s overall influence and potential within strategic accounts.
- Responsible for producing winning bids matching our service offerings.
- Actively participate and drive Pre-Sales activities within named Accounts.
- Drive understanding of client needs, organization, and key decision-makers. Ensure effective relationships are in place at all levels within client accounts.
- Continually build personal knowledge of industry trends, market situation, business drivers and competitive situations, and ensures that active pursuit of customer and industry information is maintained at all levels within the domain.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Ability to hold consistent and ongoing high-level CXO discussions and develop relationships to the point that you are viewed as the Trusted Advisor by the Client.
- Commercially astute, having the ability to grow profitability in the account and making smart investments that lead to growth.
- Ability to show leadership and truly represent NTT to the Account in all circumstances.
- Proven ability to step above the day to day transactions to see strategic opportunities and to drive new NTT offerings into the account.
- Proven track record of consultative selling ability
- Proven sales ability including outstanding negotiation skills, persuasive ability, and excellent communication skills.
- High level of professional services and industry knowledge coupled with the ability to deal with clients at all levels and translate client needs into a complete solution.
- Extensive experience in selling professional services into retail, utility or higher education sectors is highly favorable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Ability to develop and deliver executive presentations on business matters.
- Well-developed analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be able to quickly identify and solve problems through analysis and planning.
- High level of confidence drive and motivation and sound business acumen.