Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently seeking a Practice Manager to head up our Networking practice across NSW. This is a key role and will focus on business development, practice development and product management functions, which will accelerate success across the Networking practice.
This is a permanent role based in the heart of NSW, in Sydney's CBD.
Your day at NTT
- Lead, drive and build a consistent and sustainable practice aligned to and in support of the overall business strategy.
- Establish and develop the practice management leadership capability, providing the required governance and oversight to ensure the achievement of NTT goals in the market.
- Promote the realisation of business growth opportunities, assuming the role of “go-to-market” lead for the practice and align sales with key opportunities.
- Ensure the development of strategic and tactical plans that align to overall practice strategic goals and ensure the implementation thereof.
- Own the product/portfolio life cycle and take responsibility for the strategic planning and tactical activities, required for product growth and management.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- A proven track record of leading a successful "practice", with a focus on Networking technology.
- Experience owning the product/portfolio within a practice and being able to strategically plan to enable further growth opportunities.
- Extensive knowledge handling the P&L for a Practice/Business Unit.
- Strong team leadership capability, with experience leading multi-faceted teams of around 20-30 people.
- Experience working at a systems integrator/professional services company.