Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently seeking a full-stack .Net developer with experience in Azure Paas services and AngularJS to join our highly successful Digital solutions team in Melbourne CBD.
We are practically Agile and take pride in solving complex challenges that affect millions of Australians on a daily basis.
Your day at NTT
- AGILE ceremonies.
- Designing and developing state-of-the-art solutions.
- Working with a collaborative team and supportive management.
- Interacting with stakeholders to manage expectations.
- On the job learning and development.
- Coffee, drinks, pool table, and ping pong games.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Must demonstrate solid experience in .Net technologies.
- Experience developing Azure Dev Ops, .Net, Angular JS based solutions.
- Must have detailed knowledge of Azure PaaS (App Service, Service Bus, Function App, Azure SQL).
- Must have working experience in an Agile/DevOps environment.
- Knowledge of SDLC, and industry best practices in the design and development of complex applications.
- Government experience highly regarded.