Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a Senior Full Stack .Net Developer | Automation Engineer to join our Automation and Service Transformation team to create technical designs and build advanced IT automation applications for our clients and our internal projects.
Your day at NTT
- Design and implement highly automated infrastructure, applications and operations solutions from business and product requirements for Dimension Data internal teams and our clients
- Design and develop-automation solutions using workflow based and other open source & proprietary automation platforms for Dimension Data internal teams and our clients;
- Understand and implement the overall Dimension Data automation platform architecture,
- Establish and maintain the Supply and Demand functions to enable the identification and delivery of Automation opportunities;
- Management and troubleshooting of problems in existing automation solutions and also lead new opportunity identification in the field of IT Process Automation;
- Design and implement the work practices required to support automation including but not limited to SAFE, Agile, DevOps and CI/ CD.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong Experience in C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET, MVC
- Python (desirable)
- Docker and Docker containers experience
- Microservices experience
- Community participation background (user groups / published work)