Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries.
By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a Learning & Development Consultant to join our NSW Team on a fixed-term 12-month contract with a focus on Sales Enablement.
Reporting to the Learning & Development Manager in the AU Region, the Sales Enablement Consultant will be responsible for co-designing, developing and executing professional development and sales enablement programs to improve the following metrics:
- Ramp up time of new sales team members
- Sales efficiency
- Transformational selling skills to address the changing market dynamics
- Upsell and cross sell into all NTT businesses
- Sales employee retention
- Client Loyalty
Your day at NTT
- Build professional and skill development programs for new and existing Sales team members.
- Coordinate with Group and Regional Learning and Development to oversee the use of NTT Group and regional learning resources that optimise selling and sales management skills (e.g. Sales Academy on Degreed)
- Manage third party and manufacturer partner relationships delivering professional development and sales training programs. Negotiate discounts, special offers and customized programs to align offerings to regional sales strategy and execution plan
- Support GTM workshops and activities which enable cross-sell and upselling
- Actively identify opportunities for efficiencies, standardisation and ways to simplify sales processes and procedures.
- Partner with key stakeholders in Sales Management, Marketing, Sales Operations, Finance, Legal, and P&C to
(1) ensure learning priorities align with GTM plans, talent strategies and NTT core values
(2) innovate and streamline inter-department touchpoints within the NTT sales methodology and processes.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Success in this role will lead to sales performance improvement, promote transformational sales behaviour to address the changing role of a sales professional, support growing profitable business and strengthen client relationships, both internally and externally.
You'll need prior experience in the development and delivery of successful training programs in this space, and excellent stakeholder engagement skills.