Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a Senior Technical Consultant to join our highly successful Digital Workplace team to deliver cutting edge computing solutions to our clients. This is a permanent position that will be based out of our state of the art offices in Sydney CBD.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Technical Consultant is to provide design, configuration and escalated problem management (at expert level) in client environments of medium to high complexity. The Senior Technical Consultant establishes a track record of exceptional performance with regards to a combination of technical, service and/or business ability.
Your day at NTT
- Design and delivery of technical solutions
- Project implementation
- Problem Management
- Delivery of technical design and operations documents to a high standard
- Presales support
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience in consulting and solution design
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present technical concepts and solutions to a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong experience in the following technologies:
- AD, ADFS, Azure AD
- SCOM, SCCM, EMS, Intune
- Office 365, Exchange, Teams
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Powershell Scripting
- Solid experience in the provision of professional services
- Able to work with minimal supervision and effectively manage priorities
- Identity and Access Management (MIM, FIM, Okta)