Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a Senior Data Centre Engineer with solid experience in VxRail & VxBlock to join our Perth Professional Services team as we work on a data centre refresh project for one of our key clients. The project will involve infrastructure refresh across 9 DC sites. This is an initial 6 to 12 month contract and we are open to consider candidates seeking a permanent position.
Your day at NTT
- Undertaking data and application migrations off legacy hosting environments
- Working with Dell-EMC VxBlock and VxRail solutions
- Producing detailed workload migration plan(s)
- Raising technical Change Approval requests and talk to these in the CAB forum
- Assessing technical and business impacts
- Producing detailed handover documentation
- Liaising with Operations and Applications teams to agree service outages/handover
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong experience in Datacentre design and implementation
- Deep VxRail and VxBlock product and engineering knowledge
- Experience with VMware, EMC Isilon, UCS (Cisco)
- Strong documentation and review skills covering IT infrastructure at high level and low level designs
- Excellent communication skills and
- Flexibility to travel to different datacentre sites around Australia, when required