Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Network Solution Architect to join our growing team in Melbourne
Your day at NTT
- Outline technical architecture descriptions across domains, functions, and industries, then monitoring and governing the implementation
- Be responsible for solution design, business development, and transition of projects from presales to delivery, and sales support
- Provide assistance on networking solutions, product plans and roadmaps
- Participate or lead in scope of work determination, product pricing, software quotations, cost estimates, work estimates and RFP/RFI responses
- Assist with the determination of outsourcing, product pricing and collaborates with the Client Manager to develop an implementation solution
- Manage client proof of concept (POC) initiatives, which will require the involvement of the appropriate resources, and setup and delivery of the POC
This position will require you to have a broad knowledge and experience solutioning:
- Network routing and switching
- Wireless Networking
- Datacentre Networking
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrable background working in a presales and technical architecture (networking / connectivity focused) environment.
- Broad exposure to multiple vendor technology.
- Deep knowledge across routing, switching, SDN, SD-WAN, SD-DC, datacentre and wireless networking
- Capable of communicating technically and at C-Level.
- Ability to build and maintain long lasting business relationships.
- Strong commercial and business acumen
Certifications highly desired
- AWS, Azure, GCP certifications