Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a Data Centre Engineer to join us on an initial 12 month contract. Based in Perth, Western Australia you will be responsible for delivering high level & low level designs, as well as the implementation of Flexpods. We are also open to candidates seeking permanent employment as an option.
Your day at NTT
- High level & Low Level design.
- Implementation of Flexpod technology for clients.
- Being a trusted adviser for clients across Vmware, Cisco UCS Servers & NetApp Storage.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong experience as a Data Centre Engineer or similar role.
- Project based experience implementing Flexpods.
- Experience performing HLD & LLD design work.
- Strong experience across the following technical areas:
- Cisco UCS Servers.
- NetApp Storage with MetroCluster capability. (Would consider a candidate who has other Stretched Cluster skills, such as VPLEX).