Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Technical Consultant to join our Datacentre practice and focus on the delivery of small to large scale integration projects involving strategy, design, implementation and migrations of in-premise and Cloud solutions.
Your day at NTT
- Recommend cloud migration and consolidation strategies for hybrid cloud, design quality strategies, design secure migration process
- Design and implement Business Continuity strategies
- Design infrastructure strategies, storage, compute, networking, monitoring
- Design and deliver deployments and migrations to Azure
- Design auditing and monitoring strategies
- Detailed design contribution to tenders, bids and presales activities
You will work across the following Azure IaaS Stack
- Azure Backup, Azure Site Recovery, Azure virtual networking, Azure load balancing
- Automation of cloud deployments
- CLI, JSON, PowerShell (DSC), ARM
- Azure Infrastructure as Code
- Role based access control (RBAC), MFA, Azure AD
- Containerization, Docker, Kubernetes
- Serverless computing
- Azure DevOps - Azure Pipelines, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Terraform, CI/CD, IaC, Agile delivery
In addition to Azure IaaS, you will also have exposure to the Datacentre domain covering
- Virtualisation, VMware
- Enterprise storage technologies, DellEMC family
- Compute platforms, Cisco UCS
- Enterprise grade backup solutions
- Hyperconverged solutions, Hyperflex, Nutanix
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Deep and broad technical knowledge across date centre virtualisation, storage, compute, Cloud (Azure, AWS and GCP)
- Demonstrated experience in the design, build and deployment of Cloud and in-premise solutions, strategies
- Deep level of expertise with Cloud automation
- industry experience working in a consulting capacity
- industry certifications highly sought - MVP's highly desired