Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a Cyber Security Practice Manager for our highly regarded Queensland, Australia Security business. As the Practice Manager, the primary objective of this position is to lead, drive and build a consistent and sustainable Security practice aligned to and in support of our global solutions and services strategy.
Your day at NTT
- Strategy: Develop, enable and execute strategy; Enable continuous integration and delivery;
- Practice development: Establish and enable leadership capabilities; provide governance and oversight to client and financial project goals; lead and facilitate training; set standards and develop tools for solutions architecture; define the approach to lifecycle management and continuous integration
- Business Development: Go To Market lead for the practice; work closely with sales to align with key opportunities; determine pipeline; support strategic deals and client engagement practices; provide expertise on RFP’s; promote thought leadership
- Product Management: oversee product life cycle including strategic planning and tactical activities; influence product requirements; work closely with partners to realise growth opportunities; drive new offers, enhancements and upgrades of product portfolio; develop and implement GTM plans; manage partnership and alliance strategy
A NTT Practice Manager:
- Is a thought leader in their solutions area – in this case, Security
- Can communicate with influence
- Is client oriented
- Is a charismatic leader who can inspire our solutions team
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Depth of experience in a Practice Management or Consulting role within a cyber security or similar environment
- A proven track record in the sales and delivery of complex Security solutions and services
- Demonstrated capability to build effective partner relationships
- Prior experience in the management of both direct and dotted line reports
- A commitment to best practice
- True passion for technology