Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a Service Delivery Lead, cleared to Positive Vetting level, to manage a small team of engineers who support and deliver highly secure networks for our projects within the Department of Defence.
In this role, you will be responsible to ensure that our team are delivering client services and projects to agreed SLAs.
Your day at NTT
- Supervision of the team to maintain, sustain and enhance the client's network.
- Management and prioritisation of team work take-on and delivery schedule as per client requirements.
- Engagement of client and key stakeholders to coordinate work take-on logistics planning and execution.
- Assisting the client with equipment and licence procurement, including receipting new equipment.
- Administrative and logistical tasks to manage team shifting roster, team assets, travel and client reporting
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong experience in network infrastructure project delivery.
- Experience leading teams with administration and reporting experience.
- Strong client liaison experience and skills with a strong business acumen.
- Proven experience working within Defence ICT networking environments.
- Ability to prioritise work and work within timeframes.
- Project and service delivery management skills.
- A Positive Vetting Clearance level is required for this role.