Who we are
Viiew is a division of NTT Ltd. and specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a global technology services company bringing together the expertise of leaders in the field, including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and deliver services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future.
We are seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to augment our Insurance client’s project. You’ll join our team in a permanent role with a great base and employee benefits. Based on our client’s site in Melbourne CBD.
Here you’ll be providing security intelligence analysis in order to identify threats, quantify vulnerabilities and help reduce risk.
Focused on external and internal threats originating in information technology environments, the CSA will produce actionable, client-focused information in a clear and concise manner.
Your day at Viiew
- To successfully deliver this project you will need - IT or network security experience
- Experience or knowledge of various security standards;e.g. ISO27001, PCI DSS, APRA PPG234
- Strong knowledge and experience in the following security technologies is highly regarded; firewall, intrusion detection systems, data loss prevention, and virus, SIEM and vulnerability management
- Detailed working knowledge of networking, operating systems (Windows and UNIX) and systems protocols is mandatory. Extensive knowledge of current IT security Issues and Industry trends
- Ability to write and present reports and recommendations, root cause analysis, incident response, security vulnerability analysis and penetration test findings
Conducting or coordinating security investigations and managing security incident responses.
This is also a hands-on role that requires a high level of technical understanding in the areas of networking, operating systems, mobile technologies, cloud services and the use of information security tools to deliver the expected outcomes.
- Monitor media information feeds for cyber Intelligence on emerging threats.
- Collect, research and analyse cyber threat information relevant to network and infrastructure systems and its relevant cloud providers
Insider threat and security investigation
- Create custom analytic reports for the high-risk assets and staff that has critical business responsibilities
- Maintain a high state of situational awareness regarding internal threats to key assets
- Keep a close tab of all contractors and third party remote and direct access to network and systems
Operate and maintain security support tools
- Responsible for monitoring the health and performance of the security support tools
- Perform regular patches and upgrades as and when advised by the vendor
- Perform regular housekeeping and maintenance of the security support tools
Security incident response team
- Support the activities of the security incident response team (SIRT)
- Support table-top test exercises and ensure participation of key stakeholders
- A relevant ICT tertiary qualification is preferred Security certification (e.g. CompTIA Security+,SSCP, CCNA Security or equivalent) is highly regarded
- Background in Information Security, either gained through working directly in an information security department or as a system/network administrator with some security responsibilities.
- Analytical rigour to all work but remain open to non-traditional information or conclusions.
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We put our clients first. We execute with speed and excellence. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- Income protection insurance
- And much more