Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently seeking a mid to senior level Data Analyst to work in an ongoing contract role on ongoing projects in Melbourne's CBD. This will be a unique opportunity to use your expertise, working within a Global Organization for competitive rates and further growth opportunities.
Duties of the role:
- Deliver results for Data Analysis requirements within ongoing projects
- Perform data analysis on Big Data, Teradata and Oracle
- Identify trends & anomalies in data
Skills & Experience required:
- Strong SQL skills and Product Data Analysis
- Experience with Product Data Assurance
- Ability to find trends & anomalies in data
- Self-drive, proactive approach and preparation in taking analysis to conclusion
- Exposure to testing & experience/exposure to data visualization
*Please be advised; any experience/exposure to data engineering and Big Data will be highly regarded*