Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a Senior Datacentre Engineer to join us on an initial 6 to 12 month contract as we work on a Datacentre refresh project for one of our key clients. The project will involve infrastructure refresh across 9 DC sites. This role will be based out of Perth, Western Australia. We are open to discuss a permanent role with candidates who prefer this type of employment.
Your day at NTT
- Creation of Low Level Design, Detailed migration plan, Decommissioning plan, Testing Plan and Implementation Plan
- Conduct site audits and create Bill of Materials
- Create and develop designs around key technologies aligned to the project
- Deploy and implement systems
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong experience in Datacentre design and systems implementation
- Strong documentation and review skills covering IT infrastructure high level and low level design
- Experience with EMC Isilon, EMC Avamar and Data Domain
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to travel to different datacentre sites around Australia
- Experience in VxRail is highly desirable