Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
The Application Managed Services Business Development Manager is responsible for prospecting, developing and closing net new business in Application Managed Services. This role would suit an individual that is a hunter, hungry to succeed and is driven to be financially rewarded by their success.
This position is actively interviewing. If the above describes you, come and join the journey and be part of a global technology leader, services business and innovator. Don't delay and apply today.
- Prospect, shape, and qualify "Application Managed Services" sales opportunities.
- Engage with key decision-makers and drive the business development activities through to deal closure.
- Position and win bids and drive sales to reach the targets assigned.
- Position and align appropriate solutions to meet the client's needs and business objectives.
- Be the Trusted Advisor to our clients.
- Develop and foster long-lasting relationships.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven success in selling Managed Services in an applications/software domain.
- Ability to demonstrate and showcase your achievements, success, and figures.
- You consider yourself a hunter.
- Prior experience working within an IT services business.