Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
About the Role
The Application Managed Services Business Development Manager is responsible for prospecting, developing and closing net new business in Application Managed Services.
- Prospect, shape, and qualify "Application Managed Services" sales opportunities.
- Actively lead or be involved in building the opportunity business case and manage the sales lifecycle of the deal to closure.
- Either independently, or in conjunction with assigned NTT AD Client Partners, drive and manage the relationship with assigned Client/Accounts including senior-level relationship management, business development, and Client/account planning.
- Participate in the delivery governance of assigned accounts.
- Comply with NTT AD's sales processes in a timely and professional manner (CRM, OQ, Client/Account Planning, etc.).
- Support and Assistance in developing new Market Services, Solutions, and Offers for the Application Managed Services team.
- Drives sales to reach targets assigned.
- Pipeline Generation.
- Forecasts upcoming work and pipeline effectively.
- Works with other roles to maximize NTT AD's overall influence and potential within strategic accounts.
- Responsible for the production of winning bids matching our service offers.
- Drives understanding of client needs, organization, and key decision-makers to support successful sales engagements.
- Ensures effective relationships are in place at all levels within clients.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven track record of selling Managed Services in Applications/software domain.
- Ability to hold consistent and ongoing high-level CXO discussions and develop relationships to the point that is viewed as the Trusted Advisor by the Client.
- Commercially astute with substantive experience in positioning SLA based service managed propositions in the industry.
- Proven high-level Business development ability and track record including identifying and successfully engaging net new