Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
The Application Managed Services Business Development Manager is responsible for prospecting, developing and closing net new Application Managed Services engagements in the assigned territory/location. In line with this, the AMS BDM may work either independently or in support of NTT AD and the NTT Group’s account-based sales and pre-sales teams. The AMS BDM will be measured on both personal sales and the success of the broader territory sales.
Your day at NTT
- Prospect, shape, and qualify AMS sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Actively lead or be involved in building the opportunity business case and manage the sales lifecycle of the deal to closure.
- Either independently, or in conjunction with assigned NTT AD Client Partners, drive and manage the relationship with assigned Client/Accounts including senior-level relationship management, business development, and Client/account planning.
- Participate in the delivery governance of assigned accounts.
- Comply with NTT AD's sales processes in a timely and professional manner (CRM, OQ, Client/Account Planning, etc.).
- Support and Assistance in developing new Market Services, Solutions, and Offers for the Application Managed Services team.
Sales and Client/ Account Management Responsibilities
- Drives sales to reach targets assigned.
- Pipeline Generation.
- Forecasts upcoming work and pipeline effectively.
- Works with other roles to maximize NTT AD's overall influence and potential within strategic accounts.
- Responsible for the production of winning bids matching our service offers.
- Drives understanding of client needs, organization, and key decision-makers to support successful sales engagements.
- Ensures effective relationships are in place at all levels within clients.
- Continually builds personal knowledge of industry trends, market situation, business drivers and competitive situations, and ensures that active pursuit of customer and industry information is maintained at all levels within the domain.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Ability to hold consistent and ongoing high-level CXO discussions and develop relationships to the point that is viewed as the Trusted Advisor by the Client.
- Commercially astute with substantive experience in positioning SLA based service managed propositions in the industry.
- Ability to show leadership and represent NTT AD AMS services in a strategic business context to the Account in all circumstances.
- Proven high-level Business development ability and track record including identifying and successfully engaging net new.