Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an ETL Developer to join us on an initial ten month contract with extensions later, augmenting a client’s project on-site | Sydney CBD location.
Your day at NTT
- Development of Microsoft SSIS ETL jobs
- Working with BA to understand legacy data sources
- Input and documentation of design for ETL jobs
- Working within the architectural guidelines and development standards while applying experience and expertise for the best outcomes
- Working within a project team operating in an Agile environment
- Translating complex business requirements into effective technology solutions
- Adherence to industry best practices
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- 5+ years of experience in developing database solutions on the SQL Server platform (including SSIS, SSRS, MDS and T-SQL)
- Experience with TFS, Jira and GIT advantageous
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL advantageous
- Experience with shredding and transformation of XML advantageous
- Advanced hands-on building stored procedures
- Principles of database design and well versed with SQL Server best practices
- Exposure to performance tuning, specifically tuning complex queries, stored procedures, partitioning and indexing strategies
- Experienced in full SDLC including preparation of deployment scripts and producing deployment plans
- IT project lifecycle - analysis, design, build, test and implementation. Exposure and hands on experience with Agile project as part of the developer build and maintenance
- Ability to work effectively with IT and Business stakeholders
- Ability to communicate verbally in a clear manner to technical and nontechnical audiences
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and a highly professional approach